5 Days of Fashion Styling (face-to-face course)
Course Summary School: The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Location: United Kingdom, London
This is an intensive five-day programme designed to introduce students to the skills required for a successful career in fashion styling. It is suitable for anyone who would like to find out more about how the industry works and how fashion images are created.
During the course, students will develop ideas for a studio-based shoot, before going on to work with a team of industry professionals to create their own fashion images. Students will also plan and photograph a still-life accessories shoot.
There will be talks from industry experts on a range of related subjects such as street photography, fashion-shoot production, the stylist’s kit bag, styling celebrities and researching trends.
Students will also look at the work of established stylists and photographers, as well as learning about agencies, sourcing products for shoots, and the differences between editorial and advertising.
- Course Highlights
- Editorial and still-life shoot experience with professionals
- Celebrity and street-style workshops
- Shooting in a photography studio
- Working with photographers and make-up artists
- Sourcing and production.
- Creating a mock mini issue of Vogue
- Access to the Vogue archives
- Vogue House Experience
- Industry speakers
- At a glance
- Duration: 5 days
- Location: Soho, London
- Overall course fee: £920 (UK & Non-UK)
- Start date: 18 March 2024