VOGUE Summer School: Fashion Media
Course Summary School: The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Location: United Kingdom, London
This course is a concentrated four-week programme that offers a broad introduction to fashion through the expert eye of the world’s most famous and influential fashion magazine – VOGUE – to give students a unique insight into fashion media.
During the VOGUE Summer School: Fashion Media course*, students will learn about styling, content creation, journalism and creative direction from industry experts whilst working as a team on producing an editorial proposal for VOGUE magazine.
The course is suitable for those from a wide range of backgrounds, including school-leavers and graduates hoping to work in fashion media, as well as those who are seeking a new career path. On completion of the course, students will gain 15 academic credits at level 4.
- Course Highlights
- Hear from fashion industry experts each week
- Work on an editorial team project with other students
- Visit exciting exhibitions in London
- Learn practical skills in styling, content creation, journalism and creative direction
- Learn about careers in fashion from experts and College alumni.
- At a glance
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Location: London
- Overall course fee: £3,936.00
- Start date: 1 July 2024