Online Fashion, Branding & Communication
Course Summary School: The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Location: United Kingdom, London
This course is ideal for those wanting to explore different facets of branding and marketing within the fashion industry, as well as those seeking to understand the theory and strategic planning behind a successful brand. It also explores the ways in which fashion brands engage, communicate and connect with their consumers.
The course is interactive, aiming to enhance and build an introductory understanding of how fashion brands operate, both now and for the future.
This course provides an introduction to fashion brands and marketing, and explores how brands are created, how they build value for consumers and how they must adapt their marketing approaches to keep modern and evolving consumers engaged. Students will learn how to recognise the key factors for consideration when it comes to fashion branding and marketing in current and new environments. Students will also learn how branding and communication is implemented in different areas of the industry.
A range of activities will be introduced every week for students to undertake; these will consist of collaborative activities with other students on the course, as well as independent projects.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded a Condé Nast College Certificate of Achievement, and will have gained a broad introductory knowledge of:
- fashion brands and how they market and promote their values and products
- the different facets of understanding consumers
- ethics and sustainable brand practices
- brand strategy
- building a brand from scratch
- how brands use social media to connect with their audiences
- the future of fashion brands and how branding is changing
This course acts as a good stepping stone onto other Condé Nast courses at higher levels.
Why Choose This Course?
The Condé Nast College has unrivalled access to the best and brightest minds in the industry, including the teams at Vogue, LOVE, Glamour, GQ and a host of other Condé Nast titles. The College is in the elevated position of being able to combine academic excellence with unrivalled links to the fashion and media industries. This creates a unique educational environment for students to thrive in.
- Some of the industry experts you will have an opportunity to hear from during the course include but are not limited to:
- Alexis Jourrou – Director of Global Enterprise Innovation, Condé Nast
- Hannah Springett – Senior Product Designer at Condé Nast & Freelance Creative Director
- Stephanie Barker-Fry – Knowledge Exchange Lead
At the end of the course we will hold a Virtual Graduation/Celebration Event to which all the students are invited to join with the Course Leader, the College CEO, industry guests and College Academics. This is a wonderful opportunity for us all to celebrate the achievements and the new knowledge gained from the six weeks of learning with Condé Nast College.
Dedicated Course Leader
Students will have support from a dedicated Course Leader throughout the course. The Course Leader will guide students through the 6-week course, and will also facilitate live interactive sessions with the group online every week.
- At a glance
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Location: Online
- Overall course fee: £795 (including VAT)
- Start date: 15 January 2024